Kuassa has announced the immediate availability of Efektor RV3604 Reverb, a versatile reverb effect pedal emulation offering five types of both classic and modern reverberation units: Room, Hall, Plate, Spring and Shimmer.
RV3604 uses simpler controls so you can create roomy ambience, surfboard crashing waves, far-reaching space, sun-over-the-clouds moments and holy-lights-from-the-sky epicness.
Reverb is the most commonly used effect on every source of every recording. It can be found anywhere from small practice amps to big touring amps. It can also be found on stompbox pedal effects to large studio rack units. Its usage can be somewhat tricky, but reverb is often the fine border between a professional’s recording and a beginner’s work. Reverb is a powerful tool to add depth, distance and also to build emotion for the listener. It gives ambience, creates space, and produces a sense of three dimensional to the original sound.
Efektor RV3604 Reverb features
- Epic sound quality with simplified controls. Dial fewer parameters and get great results instantly..
- Separate Wet and Dry controls.
- Photorealistic graphics for lifelike guitar playing experience.
- Straightforward and easy to use interface.
- Support up to 96000Hz sample rate.
The plugin is available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats for Windows and Mac.