Leap Into The Void has announced a new soundset for UVI’s Falcon hybrid synthesizer instrument.
With over 200 patches, Et Tantara Pul Hypnosis offers a Pandora’s box full of hypnotic atmospheres, soundscapes, drones, dark ambiences, padscapes, pulses, sequences, iterations, synth sounds, keys and more.
Et Tantara Pul Hypnosis makes full use of the wavetable osc with handcrafted modulations of position, phase distortion, the new FM osc, full use of voices, spread and detune.
Furthermore, with innovative combinations of multiple tuned Xpander filters and surgically precise modulation of the filter drive, “Falcon opens Pandora of never-ending, mesmerising, otherworldly and enchanting depths”.
Suited for cinematic composing, ambient, atmospheric, electronic, drone, film/TV underscores, experimental, hybrid composing and more.
Et Tantara Pul Hypnosis features
- 202 presets in the following categories:
- Aenchantae Hypnosis 60 presets (from smooth padscapes to ominous atmospheres).
- Ceqae Pulsora 70 presets (pulsating, sequences, rhythmic and patterns).
- Iter Machinae 28 presets (repetitive, factorial, industrial).
- Melodiaquium 44 presets (melodic keyboard sounds from shorter pluck-ish to larger majestic).
- Expressive velocity assignments.
- Innovative, extensive and experimental filter use.
- Vast coloring possibilities and variations instantly from the assigned macro knobs.
- UVI Falcon 1.6.4 required.
The sound library costs 59 EUR. It is available at an introductory 20 EUR discount for a limited time.
More information: Leap Into The Void