Lexicon has announced that it is offering new, lower prices on its audio plug-ins. In addition, the company is streamlining its lineup to focus on the five core plug-in bundles: the PCM Total Bundle, PCM Native Reverb Plug-In Bundle, PCM Native Effects Bundle, LXP Native Reverb Bundle and MXP Native Reverb Bundle.
“By simplifying our plug-ins lineup, we’re making it easier for users to choose the right plug-in for their needs, ,” said Noel Larson, Market Manager-Portable PA, Tour and Recording at HARMAN Signal Processing. “We have also implemented significant price reductions. Our award-winning Lexicon reverbs and effects are the industry standard and with our new pricing, Lexicon sound quality is now available to more pro and project studios and enthusiast users than ever before.”
Lexicon plug-ins lineup
- PCM Total Bundle – 14 VST®/AU/RTAS® reverb and effects plug-ins, New SRP: $999.
- PCM Native Reverb Plug-In Bundle – seven VST/AU/RTAS reverb plug-ins, New SRP: $599.
- PCM Native Effects Plug-In Bundle – seven VST/AU/RTAS effects plug-ins, New SRP: $499.
- LXP Native Reverb Plug-In Bundle – four VST/AU/RTAS reverb plug-ins, New SRP: $199.
- MXP Native Reverb Plug-In Bundle – VST/AU/RS reverb plug-in, New SRP: $99.
The plug-ins offer a wide variety of legendary Lexicon reverbs and effects like Vintage Plate, Hall, Room, Concert Hall and other hallmark Lexicon reverbs, and effects that run the gamut from Pitch Shift, Chorus, Dual Delay and Resonant Chords to other completely unique sounds. All the plug-ins are designed to work with popular DAWs like Pro Tools and Logic, as well as with any other VST, Audio Unit™ or RTAS-compatible platform and with Windows and Macintosh computers.
More information: Lexicon