Beatport, Beatsource, and Native Instruments have announced that LINK streaming technology is available now to all Traktor Pro users as an early Public Beta, with the official launch to follow in June.
Recognized as the leading professional DJ software used in electronic clubs and festival booths around the world, Traktor Pro is the most widely adopted DJ performance software. The integration is the capstone to a 16-year relationship between Beatport and Native Instruments. This proprietary technology from Beatport and Beatsource gives Traktor’s massive user base a wide selection from which to mix the perfect DJ set.
Coming shortly after the launch of Beatport DJ, the partnership is a highly impactful leap forward for Beatport and Beatsource customers. Traktor’s deep integration with their controller line (like the Traktor KONTROL S2, S3, S4 as well as X1, Z1, and F1), and broad compatibility with most industry-standard equipment, will give LINK users more control over their mix than ever before.
Traktor Pro users will have access to the full suite of Beatport and Beatsource LINK tools and functions, including:
- the ability to search and playback full-length streams of the entirety of either catalog inside of Traktor Pro itself.
- access their LINK Playlists, Top Charts, DJ Charts, DJ Sets, and Curated Playlists.
- add cue points, loops, or comments to any track continuously.
- create unlimited Traktor playlists and smart playlists using Beatport or Beatsource tracks.
- apply all Traktor FX to new tracks and instantly test them in the mix with your existing Traktor library of purchased music.
- full caching of currently playing tracks to avoid temporary internet outages.
- playback in Offline Mode of up to 100 tracks stored in your Offline Locker (coming with a 2nd Public Beta version in a few weeks).
The latest version of Traktor Pro 3 featuring Beatport or Beatsource LINK is available in public beta today in advance of the official launch this summer.
More information: Native Instruments