LiquidSonics has launched the new Lustrous Plates reverb effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
The plugin recreates the beautiful tone of seven classic plate reverbs using LiquidSonics’ new Temporal Acoustic Spectral Mapping (TASM) technology.
Powered by Fusion-IR | Synthesis, Lustrous Plates is a rich and luxurious contemporary plate design with seven distinctive models. TASM uses a proprietary multi band dynamic capture and analysis method which allows an unprecedented frequency specific profiling of each plate’s natural decay, which is then mapped into an advanced reverb synthesis algorithm.
This not only reproduces the beautiful decay of real hardware plates, but it also gains the benefit of having classic algorithmic reverb parameters which allow fine tuning in ways that you’ve never been able to with any other plate emulation including precise control of frequency dispersion, width and modulation.
Lustrous Plates features
- Seven unique plate models created with TASM.
- Faithfully reproduced frequency dispersion and damping.
- Modulated and fully decorrelated true stereo reverb design.
- Roll-off (6-24 dB), high cut, low and high shelf/bell filters.
- Width control (mono through to fully decorrelated true-stereo).
- Pre-delay (0 to 500 ms or sync to tempo).
- Light and dark colour themes.
- Tool-tip help system.
- Mono, mono-to-stereo and stereo-to-stereo channel configurations supported.
Lustrous Plates is available directly from LiquidSonics for the intro price of $149 USD until April 21st, 2019 (regular $199 USD). It is also part of the Slate Digital Everything Bundle. The plugin requires iLok 2, iLok 3, iLok Cloud or iLok computer based authorization.
A 14-day free trial of Lustrous Plates is available for free on macOS and Windows in VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats.
More information: LiquidSonics