Soda Devices has released a new beta version of the free Lith software synthesizer instrument.
Version 2.1.1 brings improved stability and performance. The modulation status is now displayed, which is useful when adjusting mod assignments. Additionally, an underlying memory management problem has been completely solved.
Changes in Lith v2.2.1 (beta)
- Improved stability.
- Improve CPU usage.
- Indication of modulation status.
- Added more fine tuning. (Shift + Ctrl).
- Remove background, crop and light mode settings.
- Fixed to keep quality setting during random processing.
- Fixed bug wide detune on sub osc process when direct.
- Fixed render settings to follow quality settings.
- Changed OSC modulation display: FM1->PM, FM2->FM, RM1->+RM, RM2->RM.
Lith is available to download in VST/VST3 and AU plugin formats for Windows and Mac.
More information: Soda Devices