lmdsp has released up update to its Superchord sympathetic strings audio plugin for Windows and Mac.
Superchord is a novel effect plug-in which emulates virtual strings resonating in sympathy with the input audio. The strings can be tuned to any pitch, and even be played live using MIDI keyboard, as an instrument.
Superchord transforms your sounds into complex, animated textures with an organic quality. It can also be used as a special kind of reverberation to add a touch of ambience to your tracks.
Changes in Superchord v126.96.36.1994
- Skin and tooltip display state are now saved in all plug-in formats (AU, AAX, VST2 and VST3). Note that the host session needs to be saved for any changes to persist.
- Improved user interface with various glow and shadow effects.
- Reduced time to display the plug-in’s user interface and improved compatibility with various graphics cards on Windows.
- Added several functions to octave, pan, level and detune resonator context menus.
- Make listen input/effect buttons latching and mutually exclusive.
- Reduced memory footprint.
- Improved drawing accuracy.
- Refined user interface skins.
- Demo nag screen is shown less often.
- Preset name and author are now correctly saved and restored.
- Fixed copy and paste sometimes failing on Windows.
Superchord is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX), priced at 99 EUR.