Loomer has updated its Shift diatonic granular pitch shifting delay effect to version 2.2.3.
Shift combines an intuitive and beautiful user interface, with a great sounding granular synthesis engine. Shift’s flexibility allows a palette of timbres ranging from basic echo effects, through intelligent harmonies, to exotic evolving ambient soundscapes.
Changes in Shift v2.2.3
- Fixed incredibly rare crash which may occur when first opening the plug-in on certain 32-bit VST Windows hosts.
- Massively improved speed and responsiveness of all UI controls.
- Improved CPU usage when tweaking parameters from a hardware controller.
- Standalone versions now support multiple simultaneous hardware controllers.
- For the Windows VST plug-in, when using a relative path for the presets folder, the path is now relative to the DLL, not the host.
- MIDI Program Changes are now multi-threaded, and so will no longer potentially stall the audio synthesis.
- Preset searches are now multi-threaded. Preset browser can now immediately respond to user interaction, even whilst searching a massive preset library, or when browsing a folder containing a large
number of presets.
Shift for Windows, Mac and Linux (VST/AU/RTAS/Standalone) is available to purchase for £45 GBP + VAT.