Loops de la Crème has announced the release of its new Kontakt library Chromapads, a collection of organic, lush and highly inspiring pad sounds.
Add elegance, dynamism, vibe, or pure magic to your tracks with CHROMAPADS, the cinematic pad library.
The pads are based on a huge variety of sound sources, including acoustic instruments, classic and modern analog synths, retro organs, digital synths, FM synths, ambient recordings, and pure sound design.
The intuitive and powerful interface is perfect to customise the pads, perform live, layer modules, and create your own exclusive sounds.
With 120 pads organised in 10 category modules and many useful presets, CHROMAPADS offers endless sonic possibilities: Explore gritty retro sounds, combine rich analog textures, play classic 80s pads, tweak lush wavetable sounds, and jam with ready-to-use arpeggio presets!
- 10 category modules (FM, acoustic, textures, oberheim, organs, 80s synths, polystrings, synth pads, vintage, vox pads).
- 40+ multi presets .
- Intuitive Controls with HP, LP and Notch filters, unison functions, and more…
- 24 custom reverbs and 3 effects.
- 902 samples (mono and stereo WAV, 24bit, 48kHz).
- Total size uncompressed: 2.3GB.
Chromapads for Kontakt 5.3 and higher (full version) is on sale at an introductory 50% discount until July 31st, 2019. The regular price is 59 EUR ex. VAT for EU customers.
More information: Loops de la Crème