Luxonix has launched Cupid, a virtual analog synthesizer instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Cupid is a sample library for Kontakt of a virtual analog synth. Cupid has easy to use user interface on one screen without a complex menu diving. So you can direct handling and quick sound making.
For good sound quality, we mapped perfectly looped high resolution 24-bit waves into all chromatic key map. So Cupid plays equal sound quality by each keys all octaves.
- Easy to use user interface on one screen without complex menu diving.
- Mapped high resolution 24-bit waves into all chromatic key map.
- Can mix with three waveforms level – Saw, Sub oscillator, Noise.
- Uniquely designed Sub oscillator wave.
- Very wide value and extreme pitch range Modulator.
- Switchable two low-pass filters.
- Easy to control arpeggiator, unison and effectors.
- 166 .NKI / 85 .NKM Kontakt instrument presets for Kontakt 5.
- 186 samples, 24-bit / 44.1 kHz .NCW format samples (Lossless compression).
- About 53 MB installed.
Cupid for Kontakt is available to purchase for the introductory price of $29.90 USD until December 31st, 2013 (regular $39.90 USD).