LVC-Audio has introduced Transector, a highly customizable transient designer effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Transector is a transient design audio plugin, used to attenuate various transient qualities of an audio signal. Use it to boost the initial attack of various instruments, such as adding more crack to a snare or kick drum.
Simultaneously, you can use Transector to alter the decaying portion of audio. This is useful in many situations, such as decreasing the decay of a vocal track, or reducing to amount of room ambiance in drum tracking.
- External side-chain controls.
- Side-chain filter and solo controls.
- Separate left- and right-signal transient processing.
- Mid/side mode with adjustable transient gain amounts.
- Transient metering.
- Three separate transient gain stages (attack, sustain, and release).
- Input metering, output metering, and adjustable waveform history display.
Transector is available to purchase for $31.54 USD.