Magix has announced the release of an update to its audio editor software for Windows.
Sound Forge Pro 17 comes with various new features, including the coreFX utility which enables essential editing tasks with the ability to automate parameters, VST enhancements, using external hardware effects like a plugin, and more.
Your productivity has top priority in the new SOUND FORGE Pro 17 – MAGIX has developed a new dynamic workflow to help you get the most out of your productions. Experience the new dynamicEQ with oversampling, increased compatibility with VST plug-ins, and the latest version of Celemony Melodyne essential. Record, edit & master more efficiently than ever before with SOUND FORGE Pro 17.
Sound Forge Pro 17 features
- New: External FX for seamless integration and extended controllability of your well known hardware effects paired with minimum setup effort.
- New: Enhanced support and stability for VST plugins.
- New: coreFX Utility makes basic operations easy and automable.
- New: Optimized Onboarding with a comprehensive multi-language documentation, interactive tutorials and a simplified setup process.
- Mastering and restoration with iZotope plug-ins: Ozone 10 Elements & RX 10 Elements.
- 32-channel audio recording, editing, and processing.
- VST Engine & ARA2 support.
- Record at up to 64-bit/768 kHz.
- Numerous audio effects and plug-ins for sound design, mixing & mastering.
- zplane élastiquePro v3 Timestretch.
Sound Forge Pro 17 is priced $399 USD with upgrades available for $199 USD.
Sound Forge Suite 17 ($599 USD / $299 USD upgrade) comes with additional features such as dynamicEQ with oversampling, wizardFX Modern Reverb, Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro 9, Celemony Melodyne 5.3 essential, and more.
Furthermore, 365 subscriptions are available starting from $14.99 USD/month.
More information: Magix