Mainroom Warehouse has launched Beat Top Chart Sounds for Spire, a new soundset featuring a collection of construction kits and synth presets for the Spire synthesizer.
Mainroom Warehouse are proud to release ‘Beat Top Chart Sounds For Spire And Kits’ featuring 128 x Spire Presets And 10 x Full Construction Kits (WAV, MIDI & Presets).
Beat Top Chart Sounds For Spire And Kits has been produced with current trends and styles in mind like Progressive House, House, Future House & Bigroom inspired by the current trending artists such as Hardwell, Dannic, Karim Mika, Pryda, KSHMR, Jewelz & Sparks, Blasterjaxx, Marnik and Lucas & Steve.
Also inspired by record labels such as Revealed Records, Wall Records, Spinnin, Spinnin Deep, Musical Freedom & Hexagon.
Beat Top Chart Sounds for Spire features
- 10 full construction kits (WAV, MIDI & presets).
- Each kit has all the elements you require for that kit as played in the demo like kicks, percussion, drops, fx, basses, leads plus more.
- You also get all the main MIDI files and presets used for each kit.
- Each kits folder is named with BPM and key of the kit.
- 128 Spire presets (individual & bank files).
- Includes 42 leads, 33 basses, 33 plucks, 10 pads, 10 synths.
- 238 total WAV files (24-Bit), 32 total MIDI files.
- Total content: 764MB zipped, 888MB unzipped.
- 100% royalty free.
Beat Top Chart Sounds for Spire is available from Reveal Sound for $29 USD. The Spire presets are also sold separately for $19 USD.
More information: Reveal Sound