Marcos Alonso has recently updated the Samplr app for iOS to version 1.21.
Samplr lets you make music and play with sound in a new and intuitive way by touching the waveform on the screen directly with your fingers. Explore the sounds melody and texture using the different play modes and create your music compositions with the gesture recorder.
Changes in Samplr v1.21
- Fixed crashes when using Multitasking Gestures.
- Fixed loading of 32-bit (int) WAVE files.
- Filter can be reset when it becomes silent.
- Improved UI contrast.
- Manual corrections.
- Performance improvements.
- Audiobus support improved:
- Recordings can be quantized to bars.
- Added support for buffer size changes.
- Fixed REC button not active when recording from a filter.
Samplr for iOS is available to purchase for $4.99 USD.
More information: Samplr