Marcus Gungrud @ Parking B has released a beta of Zweeger 2.0, a modular extended MIDI filter and generator.
It works as a standalone tool or as a VST effect. It can be placed between any MIDI input, such as keyboards, and any tool that can be controlled by MIDI messages (effects, samplers, hardware, software…) It can also work without any input as a “simple” generator.
Zweeger 2.0 beta features
- Plugin (VST, AU, LADSPA) or Standalone (both for Windows, Linux, Mac)
- LFO, Envelops,
- Midi tools (filter, remapper, …)
- Internal and external triggering and re-triggering,
- Automation of most parameters,
- Synchronisable on tempo or on absolute timing,
- Fully controllable polyphonic piano, with automatic pitch bend corrections.
Marcus has already announced some forthcoming features: A midi sequence player module, automatisable module bypass, customizable envelop modules, graphical representation of LFO and envelops, and multiple triggering.
You’ll need the Jave Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.6.0 or higher to run Zweeger 2.0 beta (this early beta release has not been be tested under MacOS and Linux environment, but it should work seamlessly).
Visit Marcus Gungrud @ Parking B for more information.