Native Instruments has announced version 1.1.0 of its Massive X synthesizer instrument.
In the first of our upcoming major updates, MASSIVE X has had a massive makeover. New skins include dark and light modes, as well as flat modes that are easier on your processor.
We’ve made the envelopes and Switcher LFO dynamic for everybody who asked, and once you’re done looking at the new changes, treat your ears to 60 new traditional instrument-inspired presets on top of the 100 we dropped back in August!
Changes in Massive X v1.1.0
- Added: Exciter, Amp and Mod Envelope displays reflect their actual state and respond to user input.
- Added: UI Themes (Default, Dark, Light, Flat Default, Flat Dark, Flat Light). The flat themes increase compatibility with older graphic cards.
- Added: New factory presets now have a separate section / type in Browser.
- Added: Rise/Fall parameter in both LFO Switcher and LFO Random Envelope displays the actual parameter state and responds to user input.
- Added: Grid labels to the Tracker.
- Added: Full manual available as a download.
- Added: 60 new presets.
- Improved: Minor improvements to various existing presets.
- Fixed: Preset name is now saved with host project.
- Fixed: Loading Massive X on systems with Intel integrated graphics (HD 3000, and other older cards) should not crash the host anymore.
- Fixed: Clicking Previous/Next Preset in Massive X UI, when there are no user presets saved, does not crash the host anymore.
- Fixed: AfterTouch (AT) and PitchBend (PB) labels and 1:1 assignments are now correctly saved and recalled with preset.
- Fixed: Initialising Uni/Bi in Tracker now resets both the offsets and the curve.
- Fixed: Unit FX display page changing when new Insert FX page is selected.
- Fixed: Basic/Custom menu state in Performer is now correctly saved and recalled with presets.
- Known issue: FL Studio 20 VST: when loading a preset the interface will shrink. Fix: close and open interface.
- Known issue: Cubase and Studio One: text input does not work correctly when Massive X is hosted in Komplete Kontrol or Maschine KPI view.
- Known issue: Logic 10.4.5, Ableton Live 10: using the freeze function may result in incorrectly rendered audio – save your project before freezing the track.
- Known issue: In some cases the INIT presets are not loading in Pro Tools. Loading the Massive X plug-in within Komplete Kontrol is a potential workaround.
The Massive X update is available now via Native Access.
More information: Native Instruments