Mathew Lane has announced the release of DrMS v5, a new version of the unique spatial processor for Windows and Mac.
The new DrMS v5 offers a fresh GUI, introducing features such as a central phase scope and manual entering of parameter values. The new underlying framework ensures compatibility with the latest OS and DAW versions, now and in the future.
DrMS is a unique spatial processor, available as AAX/AU/VST/VST3 plug-in, with a wide range of applications for mixing, mastering and post production – going from simple MS (Mid-Side) encoding/decoding, over stereo field width and depth enhancement, to fixing mono compatibility issues and more.
DrMS v5 features
- Native AAX, AU, VST, VST3 – 32 & 64 bit plug-in for OSX & Windows (RTAS support available via older DrMS v4 using same iLok license).
- The new underlying framework ensures compatibility with the latest OS and DAW versions, now and in the future.
- Spatial audio processing – Zoom in, add Depth, change Width and more.
- Striking fresh new GUI with central phase scope and manual entering of parameter values.
- Mastering grade filters.
- Resonant HPF, LPF and Delay on each of the four processing sections.
- Feedback circuit for reverb creation and special effects.
- Full mono compatibility.
- Built in preset management system – exchange presets between hosts and platforms.
- Presets to help you get started – real world presets designed by Dylan ‘3D’ Dresdow (Black Eyed Peas, Michael Jackson, Prince) and Emre Ramazanoglu (Shakira, Duffy, Alexander McQueen).
- Autogain circuit for easy level matched A/B comparision.
- Using iLok2 (or higher) USB dongle for easy authorisation.
DrMS v5 is available for 99 EUR ex VAT. A 14-day iLok trial license is available. DrMS v3/v4 users can update at no charge, while upgrade paths for earlier versions of DrMS and StereoDelta are available.