Mathew Lane has released version 5.2.0 of the DrMS spatial processor plugin for Windows and Mac.
DrMS is a unique spatial processor, available as AAX/AU/VST/VST3 plug-in for Mac and PC, with a wide range of applications for mixing, mastering and post production – going from simple MS (Mid-Side) encoding/decoding, over stereo field width and depth enhancement, to fixing mono compatibility issues and more.
Changes in DrMS v5.2.0
- Dongle-free Machine (Host Computer) Authorization support.
- A physical iLok USB dongle is optional but no longer required.
- Dual Activations: activate your license on 2 computers or iLoks.
- New presets – including presets by Dave Pensado
- Several little user experience improvements.
- Internal algorithm optimizations.
The StereoDelta plugin was updated as well. Version 2.2.0 also comes with dual activations and internal algorithm optimizations.
These are free updates for all DrMS and StereoDelta users. Existing users will have the additional activation and Machine Authorization support become available automatically.
More information: Mathew Lane