MeldaProduction has announced the release of MFreeformEqualizer, a curve linear-phase equalizer plug-in for Windows.
MFreeformEqualizer is a FFT based linear-phase equalizer, which can provide virtually any frequency response and may save you when other methods have failed.
Using MFreeformEqualizer you can literally draw any frequency response you may want. You can correct problematic frequencies with surgical accuracy, play with the spectrum, or even create interesting effects.
- Freeform equalizer with range up to -64dB..64dB editable using MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES).
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface – our products are always workflow enhanced. You can easily change all values and gain maximal accuracy using textual editing. Smooth visualization of resulting response with almost unlimited zooming…
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn – you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Global preset management – using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in other songs.
- 64-bit processing and unlimited sampling rate, recommended maximum is 384kHz. MFreeformEqualizer has incredibly low harmonic distortion.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Full automation.
MFreeformEqualizer is available to purchase as a VST effect plug-in for Windows PC for the introductory price of 10 EUR (regular price 30 EUR).