MeldaProduction has released modular effect plug-in MXXX, and updated all its effects and MPowerSynth to version 9.10.
9.10 comes with quite lots of workflow improvements, new features and some fixes. It is recommended to install this update. To do that, get the newest version from our download page and use it. See the list of changes for effects and list of changes for MPowerSynth for further information.
Additionally MXXX, the ultimate modular effect, has been released. It is free for MTotalBundle users and now available for an introductory price.
MXXX is a modular effect plug-in that contains all of Meldaproduction’s effects in a simple interface with automatic routing matrix, versatile modulators and more.
- The most advanced user interface on the market – stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated.
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs.
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands.
- 16 exceptionally versatile modulators.
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology.
- 16 multiparameters.
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing…
- Smart randomization.
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC).
- Safety limiter.
- Sinc interpolation.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x.
- Synchronization to host tempo.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn.
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange.
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation.
- Free-for-life updates.
MXXX (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for the introductory price of 399 EUR (regular 999 EUR).