Meldaproduction has announced the release of version 8.03 of its plug-ins, including the new MTransient single-band transient processor.
8.03 provides several new features (AAX support, new channel modes, preset showing, popup tabs…) along with several fixes and performance improvements. It is highly recommended to install this update. It is necessary to use the newest installer from our download page.
The transient detection algorithm from MMultiBandTransient has been heavily upgraded and now provides level independent processing with unimaginable audio quality. With this change, its price has been increased, a dedicated single-band processor MTransient has been released and is available at a riddiculous introductory price as usual.
- The most advanced user interface on the market – stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated.
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals.
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs.
- 4 multiparameters.
- Tube saturation.
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing….
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC).
- Safety limiter.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange.
MTransient for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for the introductory price of 19 EUR (regular 59 EUR).
More information: Meldaproduction