MIDI Madness Software has released version 3.0.5 of MIDI Madness, the algorithmic MIDI melody generator plugin for Windows and Mac.
Midi Madness 3 can create an unlimited number of melodies using a simple set of probability weightings. Simply set some parameters, such as a chord sequence and some MIDI controllers, and let Midi Madness go wild, creating melodies, chord progressions and sequences.
Changes in MIDI Madness v3.0.5
- Added both Save and Save As preset options.
- Note sliders now rearrange root note based on song key.
- Added option to force small GUI mode for if auto-detection doesn’t work.
- Auto-close settings menu after opening the manual.
- Added enharmonic (both #/b) song keys.
- Update note names based on song key.
- Choose chords and scales based on enharmonic key.
- Explain voucher redeem process if voucher added instead of serial number.
- Show demo limitations tooltip when creating more chords.
- Fixed some crashed plugins not being omitted from next scan.
- Fixed log truncating.
- Fixed chords not showing sometimes if multiple instances loaded.
- Fixed selecting a scale would crash.
- Fixed FL Studio not loading Init patch.
- Fixed FL Studio not loading enharmonic keys.
- Fixed incorrect version number saving.
- Fixed some notes having infinite lengths.
- Fixed MM3 would crash if invalid MIDI file dropped on.
- Fixed can drag chords out of range.
- Fixed possible crash when modifying loop length.
- Fixed init preset having polyphony.
- Fixed missing second loop on Logic.
MIDI Madness 3 (VST/AU) is available from Plugin Boutique at a 20% discount, priced at $59.95 USD. The update is free for existing MIDI Madness 3 users.
More information: MIDI Madness 3