Momo has announced the release of MIDI editors for the Nord Drum 2 and Nord Drum 3P synthesizers.
With the Nord Drum Editor you have direct access to all parameters and can save them as a Sound Data File and load them back into the Nord Drum at any time.
In the PlugIn VST Version you can record the controller movements and how to integrate the Nord Drum Synth into your DAW Project.
Nord Drum MIDI Editor features
- You can use your Nord Drum as a sound module in the DAW.
- Complex sound changes can be made easily and quickly.
- Direct access to the sound parameters
- All controllers can be automated.
- X-Y modulation of all parameters
- The Editor settings can be stored in a Sound Bank and loaded again.
- With the „Random“ function new sounds can be generated quickly for each drum part.
Which you can save and load into any drum part.
- Drum Kits can be put together and saved.
The editor is available in VST and AU plugin formats and as standalone software for Windows and Mac, priced 6.90 EUR / $7.90 USD.
More information: Momo