MorphTune Tech has released version 2.0 of MorphTune, a pitch manipulation application and VST plug-in for Windows.
MorphTune is not just a pitch correction tool. Besides pitch correction, it lets you creatively experiment and transform your tunes the way you want them.
- Detect notes in a wave/audio file.
- Shift base pitch of notes.
- Change amount of pitch modulation of notes.
- Stretch notes in time.
- Create vibrato over the existing sound.
- Edit pitch freely using pencil tool over existing sound.
- Change formants (which define the texture of voice) of notes – letting you change the depth, brightness of etc voice – even change the voice between male, female and child.
- Change volume of notes.
- Copy-paste, delete notes.
- Move notes in time.
- Split and join notes.
- Restrict your editing to scale and tuning of your choice using scale editor.
- Auto-correct the whole audio.
- Can save projects, so you don’t need to re-detect the pitch while opening the file next time.
MorphTune for Windows is available for purchase for the introductory price of $99 USD (regular $120 USD).
More information: MorphTune