Akai Professional has announced the next evolution of the standalone music making experience with the MPC 2.10 firmware update, which aims to deliver an unrivalled and powerfully creative standalone music making experience.
The update adds AIR Vocal Suite, a dedicated set of plugins to record and produce the perfect vocal recordings, comprising a tuner, doubler and harmonizer. MPC 2.10 also adds 4 new plugin instruments, 7 new insert effects, support for USB Class Compliant audio interface devices, and more.
MPC is the ultimate in modern music production and beat making. Now, MPC standalone devices come packed with even more inspiring plugin instrument sounds, creative editing possibilities, arranging and vocal effects processing, as well as award winning mixing and mastering plugins from world renowned AIR Music Tech.
New in MPC 2.10
- 4 New Plugin Instruments: Hype, Solina, Odyssey, and Mellotron.
- New AIR Vocal Insert Effect Suite w/ Automatic Vocal Tuning, AIR Doubler and AIR Harmonizer Plugins.
- USB Class Compliant Audio Interface Support.
- 7 new Insert Effects including Half Speed, Diode Clipper, Stutter and more.
- MPC Drum and Keygroup Engine Enhancements including Akai Pro Sample Tail, Dedicated Pitch Envelope, and Keygroup Portamento.
- 10 New Drum Pad Effects including Ringmod, Bitcrush, Decimator and more.
- New Sample Key Detection.
The update is free for MPC One, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC X and MPC2 Desktop users.
More information: Akai Professional