Applied Acoustics Systems has announced the release of a new software instrument that aims to deliver a playground for the exploration of sound and synthesis.
Multiphonics CV-1 is a modular synthesizer that is easy-to-use and designed to make music right away.
Built from the ground up with patching flexibility in mind, Multiphonics provides a quick path to the realization of your sonic ideas.
Multiphonics CV-1 is a powerful platform for assembling and playing patches. With a simple and straightforward interface, Multiphonics is a fast and efficient creation tool for musicians and sound designers. It is also a great learning environment for newcomers. At the core of Multiphonics is a comprehensive library of modules, from the basics to unique and sophisticated originals, and a vast and inspiring library of patches crafted by top sound designers.
Multiphonics CV-1 features
- Straightforward interface.
- Easy synchronisation in a DAW.
- Direct access to MIDI control and expression signals.
- High-level control with Macro parameters.
- Plenty of modulation options.
- Library of top-notch modules .
- Vast library of patches by renowned artists.
- Thorough documentation and tutorial series.
- Standalone and plug-in version (VST/VST3, AU and AAX).
Multiphonics CV-1 is on sale for the introductory price of $79 USD until June 22nd, 2021 (regular $99 USD).
More information: Applied Acoustics Systems