MusicLab has announced an update to the RealRick guitar instrument for Windows and macOS.
Version 5.0 of the virtual Rickenbacker guitar comes with a new multi-performance mode and various usability improvements.
RealRick provides incredible playability based on the unique performance modes and easy-to-use keyboard layout as well as the advanced key/pedal/velocity switch system allowing a keyboardist to perform guitar parts with a whole new level of realistic expression. RealRick covers practically all sounds, articulations, and techniques a professional guitarist can produce on his Rickenbacker®, including mute, bridge mute, harmonics, pinch harmonics, unison bend, strumming, picking, chord chopping, scrapes, and much more…
Changes in RealRick v5.0 features
- Combining various guitar techniques (strumming, soloing, string picking, etc.) in a single performance layout.
- 25 new Key Switch FX in chordal modes.
- Velocity controllable number of strings in strummed chords.
- Live control of solo and strum techniques.
- Live control of chord inversions/positions.
- Free voices leading in strummed chords.
- Hammer-Ons and Pull-Offs in chords.
- Slider (Bottleneck) guitar emulation.
- Numerous performance options, effects, and their combinations.
- Advanced Velocity Curve control.
- Resizable GUI (zoom 80/100/120/150/200%).
- Internal Loop in Song mode.
- Drag and Drop Song events (chords and patterns) to DAW MIDI track.
- Use of DAW MIDI track to edit and playback Song events directly to Song mode window.
- Hold Pedal on virtual keyboard.
- Pitch Wheel and Mod. Wheel MIDI activity indicators.