Native Instruments has released version 1.6 of MASCHINE, the groove production studio for Windows and Mac.
With the addition of plug-in hosting for instruments and effects, the new version significantly expands the scope and functionality of the system. MASCHINE 1.6 also includes a free download of the new KOMPLETE ELEMENTS bundle, and adds a multitude of other new features for studio production and live performance.
Changes in Maschine v1.6
- VST and Audio Units support from within MASCHINE – use instrument or effect plug-ins from NI or 3rd parties!
- Plug-in parameters are auto-mapped to the knobs on the controller.
- Pad-link: trigger multiple sounds by just hitting one pad (incl. master/slave functionality).
- Swing per sound: swing now also available for individual sounds.
- Enhanced drag and drop of internal audio, as well as from the operating system.
- Redesigned Module slots allowing extended effect chains.
- Mapping improvement when dragging multiple samples.
- Renaming objects: clips, scenes and samples can now be renamed inside MASCHINE.
- Enhanced drag and drop of audio inside MASCHINE.
- Extended audio channels: Now 16 stereo outputs.
- Duplication improvements: copy sound and its pattern events.
- Full 64-bit compatibility (incl. VST Mac) and 64 bit REX import.
- Free KOMPLETE ELEMENTS: Over 1,000 instruments & effect sounds with 3 GB samples – please see below for more info on how to get it.
The 1.6 update and the KOMPLETE ELEMENTS bundle are available as free download for all owners of MASCHINE.