Native Instruments has released version 3.0.1 of KONTAKT, the popular sampler instrument for Windows and Mac.
Changes in v3.0.1
- New CPU Profiling mode for analyzing CPU usage of an instrument
- Performance improvements for Edit mode
- Performance improvements for distortion, saturation and synth filters
- Faster database search
- Additional patches
- New Kontakt 3 Library Manual
- Kontakt Script Language Manual now includes 2.1 appendix
- Localized versions of Kontakt 3 Manual and Setup Guide
- Various cosmetic improvements
- Crash with Cubase 4 and Spectrasonics fixed
- Various library fixes
- Various bug fixes
The 3.0.1 update for Kontakt 3 is now available for download for registered users.
More information: Native Instruments