Native Instruments has released version 3.3 of TRAKTOR, the popular professional DJ software for Windows and Mac.
The new TRAKTOR 3.3 is now fully controllable via vinyl or CD control for users of TRAKTOR SCRATCH.
Changes in v3.3
- TRAKTOR SCRATCH integration with simultaneous timecode control for up to 4 decks.
- Windows Vista & Mac OS X Leopard compatibility.
- Direct access to iTunes™ library and playlists in TRAKTOR browser.
- Direct access to tracks and playlists on your iPod™, improved iPod™ loading times.
- Improved Beatport integration.
- Various other performance and usability improvements.
Native Instruments TRAKTOR (full version) costs 199 EUR. Owners of TRAKTOR SCRATCH can purchase TRAKTOR 3 at a special upgrade price of 99 EUR.
Visit Native Instruments for more information, demo movies, and links to download a demo version of TRAKTOR.