NekroBat has released 3:OSC:8, a freeware VST instrument for Windows PC.
The Synths name comes from the fact that it has 3 Oscillators and 8 voices of polyphony.
- 3 Oscillators with detuners (fine-tuning, octave and semitone), 5 waveforms (Sine, Triangle, Saw, Square, Noise).
- Each Oscillator has a Mod/LFO knob which controls 4 parameters (Phaze, Frequenzy, Pulse Width, or the Volume) + designated ADSR Amp-envelopes.
- Oscillator 1 has an O2 FM-knob which performs FM-modulation on Oscillator 2, and Oscillator 2 has a similar knob for FM-modulation on Oscillator 3. Oscillator 3 in turn has a knob which performs Filter FM.
- State-variable filter, with 2 slope modes: 12 or 24 dB (cutoff has designated ADSR-envelope and LFO).
- Mod-LFO can control a wider range of parameters.
- Step-Pitch/-Gate, simple step-sequenser which alters the oscillators pitch and volume in 16 steps.
- All LFO’s and the Step-Pitch/-Gate will automatically sync to your DAW’s tempo via samplerate (BPM value in case of Standalone operation).
- 2 Effects: Ping-Pong Delay & Stereo-Chorus.
3:OSC:8 is available as a freeware VST instrument for Windows.
Download the plug-in (.dll + standalone executable) from box.net here.