Neuenberger has released version 2.0 alpha of JellyFilter, a freeware lead synth which was developed with a Nord Lead in mind.
- Polyphony / Timbrality: 4 voices per channel, 16 channels
- Oscillators: 2 Oscillators with Controllable Unisono per Osc: Saw, Sine, Square, Pulse with PWM, Noise
- Filter: 24dB LowPass and Bandpass with resonance, Highpass, envelope amount and cutoff, possibility for self-resonance (protect your ears)
- Envelopes: ADSR for the Amplifier section, ADSR for the Filter section
- Effects: Portamento, Distortion, FM OSC 2-> OSC 1, Sync Osc 1 to Osc 2
- Modulation: Attack Decay Envelope: Either to FM amount or to OSC 2
- LFO: to OSC 1+2, to OSC 2, to Filter, to PW
This is an alpha release so it still needs some work (mainly GUI and filter enhancement).
Neuenburger also released TigerDelay (delay effect plugin, with 24dB Lowpass filter, delay sync and ducking) a while ago, so check that one out as well.