Noise Makers has announced the release of PANO (Procedural Ambient Noise Orchestra), a real-time multichannel synthesizer dedicated to dynamic ambient noises.
Current factory presets include liquid, fire and wind sounds. More will come in the future and be posted to the Noise Makers website. PANO is made of two parts : PanoPlayer (VST, AU, AAX) and PanoComposer (Standalone).
PanoPlayer is the plugin version of PANO (VST, AU, AAX). Plug it in your favorite DAW as a virtual instrument and instantly add dynamics, naturalness and infinite variations to your soundscapes.
PanoComposer is the standalone version of PANO that gives access to all PANO parameters (granular synthesis, subtractive synthesis, loops) and allows to create presets for PanoPlayer.
- Dynamic morphing PAD.
- Spatialization and width control (binaural and multichannel support).
- Parameter automation.
- Reading presets made with PanoComposer.
- Two granular synthesisers (with predefined drops, bubbles and cracs grains).
- 32-subband additive noise synthesis.
- Four filters (subtractive noise synthesis).
- Four simple loopers.
- Dynamic morphing PAD editor.
PANO is available for purchase for the introductory price of 29 EUR until December 31st, 2014 (regular 49 EUR).