NoiseAsh has announced the release of Vocal Finalizer, a new audio plugin that aims to give you everything you need to reach a ready to mix vocal sound from a raw vocal track.
Vocal is the most important element of any song. Maybe that’s why a mixing engineer / producer wastes most of the time on vocal tracks to make the vocals sound as much as “perfect” and “sit-in-the-mix” possible. You don’t need to worry about that anymore. Get gorgeous results with ultra simple controls…
You will find different variations of top 7 most popular vocal effects on a single unit with right settings and right amounts. Compression (3 types), Delay (3 types), Reverb (4 types), Doubler (3 types), very special Solid State EQ character and Stereo Wider effects are in your hands with the settings that are specifically used in vocals.
Vocal Finalizer features
- Fast, analog quality all in one DSP engine.
- Simplified controls, lots of creative possibilities.
- 3 types of vocal specific compressor/limiter unit.
- 3 types of vocal specific tempo sync stereo delay unit.
- 3 types of vocal specific high definiton reverb unit.
- 3 types of vocal specific stereo doubler – chorus modulation unit.
- Vocal specific body and treble classic analog EQ model.
- Simplified vocal noise gate.
- Advanced stereo enhancer algorithm.
Vocal Finalizer for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is on sale for the intro price of $29.90 USD.
More information: NoiseAsh