Hagai Davidoff has announced the release of NoteMatrix, a Kontakt multi-script that allows you to swap incoming MIDI notes with other MIDI notes and channels.
NoteMatrix is a elegant and sophisticated Kontakt multi-script, comprised of a 12-cell matrix.
It grabs incoming MIDI notes from your pad controller (or any other MIDI hardware), and swaps them in real-time with other MIDI notes and channels of your choice. Most importantly – it saves your mapping within your DAW/Kontakt Multi!
- Match your hardware and software quickly and painlessly.
- Save the mapping within Kontakt /DAW track preset/NoteMatrix preset, for perfect recall every time.
- Nearly eliminate all need to reprogram your Pad Controller, with an external MIDI editor.
- Eliminate 90% of the need to reprogram your Pad Controller physically.
- Allows you to play any melodic instrument (using the Lengthen Knob).
NoteMatrix for Kontakt 5 or higher is on sale for $20 USD (regular $30 USD).
More information: Hagai Davidoff