Novation has announced that its Circuit Mono Station sequenced monosynth is now available. This new paraphonic analog synthesizer offers three sequencer tracks that benefit from the 32 velocity-sensitive RGB pads found on Circuit, a range of connectivity and more.
Circuit Mono Station also comes with MIDI CC Send and Receive so you can choose what MIDI information you want to share between Circuit and Circuit Mono Station.
The CV, Gate and modulation outputs provide an easy mechanism for controlling separate hardware. You can plug Circuit Mono Station into your Mac or PC via USB and start playing. It also has MIDI In, Out and Thru, so you can connect your other MIDI gear. Passing an audio signal through the audio input opens up a world of analogue filtration and distortion. Using the audio input with the mod sequencer, you can modulate, evolve and process your source in entirely new ways.
Both monophonic and paraphonic modes are available, with each oscillator controlled by its own sequencer. In total, there’s two oscillator sequencers and one modulation sequencer. You can alter Gate length, switch patterns instantly, choose sync rate and mutate patterns.
Circuit Mono Station features
- Individually control oscillators — Two oscillators with individual control of sync and tuning parameters.
- Get the frequency band you want — High-pass, low-pass and band-pass filters with slopes of 12dB and 24dB.
- Three distortion modes — Classic Bass Station, new fuzz or a mixture of both.
- Monophonic and paraphonic — Monophonic and paraphonic modes with individual glide control.
- Adaptable modulation system — Four-by-eight modulation matrix that enables complex alteration and routing.
- Patches at your fingertips — Load and save up to 64 patches on the device.
- Three sequencer tracks — Two oscillator sequencers and one modulation sequencer.
- Connect to hardware and software — CV, Gate and modulation outputs for controlling separate hardware. Connect and sync to your music software and MIDI-compatible hardware. Modulate, evolve and process your source through the audio input.
- Store unlimited sounds — Backup patches and sessions with Components.
Circuit Mono Station is available for purchase for 549.99 EUR.
More information: Novation / Circuit Mono Station