Novation’s ‘Blocs’ software team has announced the release of version 3.0 of Launchpad for iOS, with new multi-color pads and hardware multi-color support.
You can now tell your melodic and drum pads from your bass and fx, at just a glance.
Also included is newly added support for multi-colour on the popular Launchpad Pro, Launchpad (Mk2) and Launchkey (Mk2) hardware. Your hardware session colours will visually match, making it easier to perform and keeping everything looking in sync.
Changes in Launchpad for iOS v3.0
- Multi-colour pad support on new and existing sessions for iPhone and iPad.
- Multi-colour support for hardware including Launchpad Pro, Launchpad (Mk2) and Launchkey (Mk2).
- Other recently added features:
- Real-time tempo – Change tempo while playing, at any time.
- Ableton Link support – Jam in sync with your other apps, devices or Ableton Live.
- Flanger FX and Stopper FX – Fresh additions to the effects library on iPad.
- MIDI Sync Output – Connect Launchpad to external hardware synths and drum machines on iPad.
- Full-view mode – Show pads alongside either filters, volumes faders or FX on iPad.
- Various minor bugfixes and improvements.
The Launchpad for iOS app is free to download. In-app purchase is required for Soundpacks, FX & importing.