Novation has launched its new SL MkIII keyboard controller series, offering easy control and highly customizable mappings for your hardware and software.
Available in 49 and 61 key versions, the MIDI and CV-equipped SL MkIII features an internal eight-track pattern-based sequencer, a synth-style semi-weighted keybed with aftertouch, vibrant on-key RGB LED feedback and velocity-sensitive RGB pads, comprehensive connectivity and more.
SL MkIII is far from your typical keyboard controller. It’s an all-sequencing, all-dancing hub for all of your music making tools. A centrepiece to connect, control and create with your entire setup. Computer or not.
Create quickly and easily with your hardware. Build your tracks in the eight-track polyphonic sequencer: everything in time; everything in key; every control at your fingertips.
SL MkIII features
- Eight-track polyphonic pattern-based sequencer.
- Full color LCD screens.
- Integration with Ableton Live or any other HUI-compatible DAW.
- Customizable mappings for hardware and software.
- USB; MIDI In, Out, Out 2/Thru; three pedal inputs; Analogue Clock Out; and two CV Pitch, Gate, and Mod outputs can be used to route anything anywhere.
- Pads, buttons, eight faders and eight knobs take control of all major music software using InControl.
- Synth-style semi-weighted keybed with a sprung action and light-guides.
- Velocity-sensitive RGB pads with polyphonic aftertouch.
- Components allows templates and sessions to be backed up and restored in the cloud.
The 49 and 61 key versions are priced 599 EUR and 699 EUR, respectively.
More information: Novation