Numark premiered their iPod mixing console iDJ2 at the DJ Expo in Atlantic City.
The iDJ2 provides full control of your music with real–time scratching (via two jog wheels), a color screen and Numark’s exclusive crate management, which allows easy organization of songs to be played and supports multiple file formats including MP3, WAV and AAC (unprotected).
A new iPod docking system allows users to play two songs simultaneously from a single iPod, without the need of a computer. Users can also hook up multiple mass storage devices including additional iPods, thumb drives, and external USB hard drives through rear panel USB ports. In addition to USB connectivity, the iDJ2 comes complete with line inputs for any audio source including a microphone, CD players and turntables.
- Large backlit, full-color display with revolutionary user interface
- Key lock support for maintaining key while tempo shifting
- Universal Dock for iPod with adjustable mount
- Seamless looping, pitch control, scratching capability via jog wheels
- Visual Track Profiles to skip through phrases
- USB ports for iPods, thumb drives and hard drives
- Play music from two iPods simultaneously, including two songs from same iPod
- Scratching and mixing for MP3, WAV and AAC (unprotected) files
- Direct Mode supports playback of iTunes music store (protected AAC) files
- Pitch control with range up to +25% and down to 100%
- Beatkeeper™ technology with TAP override function
- Search ability via two large jog wheels
- USB Keyboard support
- 3–band EQ with gain control on both channels
- Dedicated microphone input with tone and level control
- Phono/line inputs on both channels for adding additional devices
Numark’s iDJ2 official shipping date is September 1st, 2007 with a list price of $799 and an approximate street price of $599.
Visit Numark for more information.