Waves Audio has announced the release of a new audio plugin designed to help you create stellar mixes.
The Nx Ocean Way Nashville plugin replicates the acoustics and monitoring system of the Ocean Way Nashville control rooms, over any pair of studio headphones.
This provides a great “virtual” reference environment to help engineers and producers mix reliably on headphones, in a way that will translate well to real-world acoustics and speakers.
Ocean Way Nashville’s studio control rooms are the pinnacle of acoustic design and studio monitoring – an audiophile sound engineer’s dream. Designed from the ground up by Ocean Way founder Allen Sides, the studios were painstakingly planned and built to meet his vision of the ultimate recording, mixing and monitoring environment.
Supervised and fine-tuned by Allen Sides himself, the Nx Ocean Way plugin recreates the studio’s acoustics and famed HR1/HR5 monitors, in immersive spatial audio, over any headphones.
Nx Ocean Way Nashville features
- Headphone mixing plugin for better mixes on any set of headphones.
- Precision model of the Ocean Way Nashville studio control rooms.
- Replicates Ocean Way’s fine-tuned acoustic response and HR1 / HR5 monitoring system over any headphones.
- Supervised & approved by Ocean Way founder Allen Sides.
- Better reference for mix depth, panning, reverb & low end response.
- Powered by Waves Nx immersive audio technology.
- Compatible with all headphone models.
- Check your mixes on Ocean Way Audio HR1 and HR5 monitors.
- Adjustable studio Ambience control.
- Personalized head anatomy calibration.
- Supports head tracking for enhanced realism, via webcam or the Nx Head Tracker (purchased separately).
Regularly $199 USD, the Nx Ocean Way Nashville is on sale at Waves Audio for $34.99 USD for a limited time.