J1000 has announced the release of its MQ57 parametric equalizer effect plug-in for Windows.
The main difference from other, standard EQs is that MQ57 has all controls and functions optimized for mastering needs, i.e., it has relatively wide Q factors that focus on overall balance rather than narrow cuts and boosts, moderate gain ranges for fine-tuning and functions such as channel balance, spectrum tilting and pass filters.
- 7 parametric minimum-phase filters per channel, 5 of them are peak, 2 are shelf.
- Functions and ranges optimized for subtle equalization tasks.
- Stereo and dual-mono operating modes, either Mid/Side or Left/Right.
- High-pass and low-pass, specialized balance and tilt controls.
- 32-bit internal precision with zero latency and low CPU consumption.
- No introduced harmonic or dynamic distortion.
The plug-in is available to download at no cost (Windows/VST).
Visit J1000 for more information.