Orchestral Tools has announced the release of Berlin Brass – Muted Brass for Native Instruments Kontakt, an extremely detailed set, delivering seven outstanding solo instruments and two ensembles.
The same uncompromising technical set up, the same seating positions of the professional Berlin orchestral musicians, and of course the sound of the perfectly balanced Teldex Scoring Stage guarantee a flawless blending with the Berlin Brass Main Collection.
Combined with Berlin Brass Main or on its own – with Muted Brass, the biggest orchestral muted brass collection ever recorded, we deliver a new tool to create unique additions to your work.
Muted Brass features
- Recorded at Teldex Scoring Stage.
- Adaptive Legato for all Horns and Trumpets.
- Three different types of mutes for Trumpets, Trombones and Bass Tombone.
- Solo instruments and ensembles.
- High depth of sampled articulations.
- Tempo-synced 16th and Triplets Repetitions.
Muted Brass is available for a special intro price of 249 EUR until May 5th, 2017 (regular 299 EUR). Priced ex. VAT. Requires Kontakt 5.5.1 or higher, full version.