Outofmind has released Blow-fi, a shaper distortion effect plug-in for Windows.
Blow-fi is designed to change an audio signal into a different result that fits into genres like industrial, noise, dark ambient, or hard electro, and experimental. Methods of use can be from screamer, noise gate, bit crusher, filter, loudness maximizer to noise generation, re-looping, changing synths waves and others.
- Symmetric / Asymmetric shaper mode.
- Up to 20 editable points and 19 areas with six shapes per one area on transmission curve with cubic interpolation.
- Editable frequency range at distortion input, with modulated lowpass filter on output.
- Envelope follower, noise and sequence modulators.
- Modulated PRE and POST gain.
- Graphic display of the FX behavior on example sine wave.
- Optional DC offset filter in asymmetric mode.
Blow-fi for Windows (VST) is available for purchase for 24 EUR.
More information: Outofmind