Flintpope has announced Palette, a virtual instrument for creating and playing rich, evolving pads.
The instrument is inspired by the look of a paintbox, featuring eight colored rectangles which each trigger a sample.
There are eight Flintpope samples, all chosen for sonic richness, depth and atmosphere.
Any one sample on its own is a fine pad, but you can go on to mix different combinations of sounds to create up to 64 different variations.
- Dedicated gain and pan for each pad.
- Attack, release and master volume.
- LFO with separate controls for rate, depth, waveform, destination and source.
- 3 voice modes with glide for mono and legato settings.
- Two-option filter with cutoff.
- FX units: Vinyl, reverb and pitch shift.
Palette is a free download for 32/64-bit Windows and Mac (VST/AU). Donations are appreciated.