The new version adds 35 new generators, 5 new modifiers, new modulation sources & destinations, interactive displays, and more.
Parsec 2 is the futuristic sound of additive synthesis for the Reason Rack. With two independent sound engines, up to 1024 oscillators per voice, a wide range of sound sculpting tools, built-in effects and free modulation routing, Parsec won’t leave you wishing when it comes to sonic horsepower.
Boasting a state-of-the-art synthesis engine and an easy-to-grasp user interface, Parsec was designed for the novice and the PhD of sound synthesis alike. The sound bank packs several hundred patches across styles ranging from organic instrument sounds and crisp, digital synth sounds to ethereal sonic landscapes, will serve as an excellent starting point to explore the sound of Parsec. Once you are ready to dive further, the inviting interface will have you creating your own otherworldly sounds in no time.
Parsec 2 features
- Build your sound with 35 new generators, including resynthesized instruments and all of Thor’s wavetables.
- Shape your sound with five new modifiers.
- New modulation sources and destination.
- Interactive displays: draw your filter curves, draw your pitch and partial envelopes, get visual feedback on all modifier parameters.
- New routing of engine A to engine B.
- New modulation routings and an improved modulation interface: drag to the modulation destination.
- More precise knobs.
- 200+ new patches.
Parsec 2 is available for purchase for 119 EUR. Existing Parsec users can upgrade for 39 EUR.
More information: Propellerhead Software