Past To Future has returned with another volume of its Motown inspired bass guitar libraries for Kontakt.
Motor Town Bass Vol. 2 brings the sounds of a Höfner bass guitar recorded with multiple articulations and round robins.
Our first Motown Bass, to which we have dedicated to the legend James Jamerson last year, was recorded with a Precision Bass. It quickly became clear to us that we would be recording a HOFNER Bass in the second edition of the Motown Bass.
When we noticed in our session that this bass sounds so incredibly good, we decided to sample three different positions with 10 round robins and 3 velocity layers exclusively in this edition.
We have succeeded in sampling and scripting the Höfner bass in the neck, both and in the bridge position so that the sound sounds incredibly real and authentic. The result is more than impressive!
Motor Town Bass Vol. 2 features
- Clear and easy to use interface.
- Multi-round-robin and articulations.
- Kontakt 5.4.3 and above (48kHz/24bit).
- Dead easy velocity control for a convincing natural-sounding bass performance.
- Clever script: Modw-wheel for SUSTAIN/ black “c” for STOPing sustain with humanized bass noise.
- Mix-ready sound.
- Includes ghost notes.
The library is available from Past To Future, priced $15 USD.