- 4 Gb (1860 unique samples) recorded at 24 bit 96 Khz directly to the sound card without any amplifiers and efx
- Combined with amp simulators it allows users to create an infinite number of bass sounds
- 5 articulations, 5 strings, 3 pickups ( Bridge, Bridge+Neck, Neck ) plus another picked bass were sampled for covering the entire range of bass styles
- Each articulation is about 1 Gb and it includes 3 layers and 4 samples for each note in round robin. It means that anytime you press a key it plays four different samples avoiding the typical “machine gun” effect
- All the samples were recorded taking care to capture the entire sustain and natural decay for unmatched realism
- It is the perfect complement for studios and live performances
Visit Pettinhouse for more information and audio demos.