phantomdevices has released version 1.1 of Hexaglyphics, a noise generator app for iOS.
Hexaglyphics is a 13-bit noise generator with an interface based on an original alphabet for hexadecimal values. It can turn gestures into a wide range of noise sweeps, zaps/clicks, squarish oscillations and abstract sounds.
Changes in Hexaglyphics v1.1
- Added subsonic sine generator for generating sub basses and 808-ish kicks.
- Latch mode and click mode are now on different buttons.
- Added “Latch Filter” mode for holding just the filter setting.
- Added button in “Latch All” mode that clear everything and stop the generator.
- Added “Hybrid” mode that behave like Standard mode with multi-touch and like Click mode with single touch.
- Added “Channel Mode” button for selecting stereo noise generation and different output splitting.
- Extended range for the fourth noise generation mode.
- Added a fifth noise generation mode for high-pitched beeps.
- Minor improvements to Audiobus support, updated Audiobus API to 18.104.22.168
- Settings saved on exit, settings loaded on opening.
- Slightly reduced gain for increasing headroom.
Hexaglyphics is available for purchase for $4.99 USD.
More information: phantomdevices