Audiomodern has announced an update to the Playbeat creative groove randomizer plugin that generates beats and patterns for you to help to break new ground in music and sound design.
Unlike an ordinary step sequencer, Playbeat creates patterns using algorithmic and random procedures for generating notes by combining Steps, Pitch, Volume and more. Its unique approach to pattern creation is sure to have you finding exciting new grooves, rhythms and beats.
Changes in Playbeat v2.3.0
- Export/Drag Audio.
- Create and Save ‘Kits’.
- Combined MIDI output.
- New Density feature for complex patterns.
- New Pan feature.
- New Sequencer selector (16/32 Steps).
- Save/Export/Share MIDI file.
- New factory Sounds from AES Dana, Arovane and more.
- Updated UI, various performance improvements and more.
Playbeat is available for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3/AU/AAX), priced 49 EUR. The iOS version is $6.99 USD.
More information: Audiomodern