Plugin Alliance has announced availability of the Ampeg SVT-3 PRO plugin, an emulation of the powerhouse bass amp used in countless bass setups of legends like Metallica and Primus as well as the likes of Bootsy Collins.
Another meticulously executed emulation job by the Brainworx team, the SVT-3 PRO Bass Amp plugin is an exacting digital replica of the tube preamp and the solid-state power section.
Offering all of the sound sculpting possibilities of the original amp! Brainworx did not hold back when modeling the amp’s hybrid circuit, the graphic EQ and midrange selector, creating an endless amount of possibilities for your bass tones.
The SVT-3 PRO plugin builds on the original hardware and easily gives players a tough tube-driven front end with a slightly lighter 450-Watt solid-state power section, providing for an overall well rounded and thick tone.
SVT-3 PRO features
- Exacting emulation of the original Ampeg SVT-3 PRO Bass Amp.
- Fully endorsed and approved by Ampeg.
- The classic tone of the SVT combined with an array of modern tone-shaping tools.
- Shape your bass tone with various mid frequencies and a 9-band graphic EQ.
- Tweak your tone with an onboard FX rack that comes with a gate and filters.
- Horn On/Off switch, even for cabs that originally do not have a horn!.
- Use any of the 27 different high-end recording chains that feature a world-class selection of mics, cabinets and outboard gear, recorded through a Neve VXS 72.
Ampeg SVT-3 PRO is available for $149 USD. The plugin is included in the Mega Subscription Bundle. A 14-day free trial is available for download.
More information: Plugin Alliance